The RSA Conference is expected to draw more than 45,000 attendees this year, making it the world’s largest security event. Both expo floors at the 2017 RSA conference (which begins Sunday, February 12 and continues through February 17 in San Francisco at the Moscone Center) are sold out, indicating that this year’s trade show should pack in even more information security software and hardware vendors than previous years. Delta Risk team members will be on hand at RSA 2017 to attend the many sessions, keynotes, events, and learning labs the conference has to offer.
The value of RSA lies in the unique content that is provided, in addition to the innovative security solutions and products that are presented. Two expo halls will showcase more than 500 exhibitors and more than 400 expert-led sessions. Topics and tracks include governance/compliance, privacy, hackers, mobile security, Internet of Things (IoT) security, cloud security, application security, analytics, and the C-suite view on information security.
This year’s RSA conference also features a few new events and activities, including:
- Expanded Campus — The conference campus will expand this year to include the nearby Marriott Marquis
- Full Conference Pass — Attendees can enroll in sessions prior to the conference
- New Sandbox Location — The Sandbox is moving to Marriott Marquis, presenting more room to work on the IoT Sandbox, SANS Netwars, and much more
- More Learning Labs — Four more learning labs have been added, enabling attendees to choose from 16 two-hour interactive sessions (from taking part in live cyber-exercises to infosec strategy sessions)
- RSAC College Day — Students interested in the information security and cyber security industry will have the chance to learn about different career paths and attend 50+ sessions
If you’d like to meet with a Delta Risk representative at RSA, please get in touch. We look forward to seeing you!
Share this Post