Security for Your Modern Infrastructure
Bridge the Gap to Secure Cloud Infrastructure
Growing a business today requires moving faster and being more innovative than your competitors. Cloud infrastructure, powered by platforms like Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and Google, enables organizations to get improved analytics, deliver new applications, and better collaborate with partners.
Cloud providers are responsible for the security of their platforms and applications. But configuring these platforms securely and identifying anomalous behavior is up to the organizations and individuals using them. In most cases, however, the people setting up accounts and using them are not security experts or specialists in cloud configuration. The result is an accelerating number of breaches that either expose sensitive enterprise data or enable the misuse of cloud accounts for personal financial gain. The problem is especially acute for organizations that think they are just “experimenting” with cloud infrastructure. Most of the recent cloud data breaches or theft of cloud processing resources have occurred in non-production environments.
ActiveEyeSM Cloud Infrastructure Security combines configuration best practices with advanced log analytics to provide visibility and control for AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. You can rely on our security expertise to help you confidently grow your business in the cloud.
What can ActiveEye help you see?
- Unusual Instance Creation
- World-Readable Storage
- Logon from Unapproved Country
- API Access from Malicious IP
- New User Creation
- Root Access without MFA
Bridge the Gap to Modern Cloud Infrastructure Security
Prevent Cloud Breaches
Ensure cloud infrastructure is configured to meet best practice standards. Get immediate visibility to any suspicious access.
Detect Insider Threats
Harness advanced analytics to profile users and detect behavior not part of normal business activity. Quickly identify any misuse of resources.
Easily complete a regular review of key cloud security actions. Extend compliance reporting to the cloud.
- Discover Cloud Resources and Compare Against Approved Workload Types
- Assess Current Configuration Against Best Practices
- Gain Actionable Insights to Remove Risks and Resolve Security Gaps
- Detect Threats in Real Time with Advanced Analytics and Machine Learning
- Integrate with Existing Security Ecosystem and Workflows
Is ActiveEye Cloud Infrastructure Security Right for You?
- Easy Integration with AWS, Azure, Google
- Best Practices for Security Controls and Policies
- Advanced Log Analytics and Anomaly Detection
- 24 x 7 Cloud Monitoring
- Cloud Security Professionals
- DevOps Teams
- Insider Threat Experts
- Cyber Security Engineers
- Identify Misuse of Resources
- Get Visibility Into Misconfigurations
- Detect Potential Insider Threats
- Prevent Cloud Data Breaches
- You want to rely on the knowledge and insights of cloud security experts versus doing it all in-house
- You need to be able to zero in on insights quickly, so you have more time to spend on your business
- You need a complete security partner that can provide everything from cloud security architecture assessments to 24x7 managed detection and response to incident response
- You want to work with an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Advanced Technical Partner
AWS Recognizes Delta Risk’s Cloud Security Services for Proven Customer Value and Technical Expertise
Without careful consideration and planning, adopting Office 365 can complicate security and compliance efforts.
In this post, we’ll share our top five G Suite security mistakes, along with some tips for avoiding them.
While vendors manage cloud application and platform security, data security and proper configuration is up to the people using them.