Bridge the Gap to Managed Detection and Response
Servers, Routers & Switches
Workstations & Wireless Access Points
Firewalls & Web App Firewalls
As threats continue to skyrocket, protecting your network is more important than ever. Delta Risk offers a dynamic combination of award-winning cyber security experts, advanced machine learning, and comprehensive, up-to-the- minute notifications, all in one unified platform.
Built for today’s resource-limited IT security teams, ActiveEye is cost-effective, quick to deploy, and easy to use. It eliminates the need to set up, integrate, and maintain multiple point security solutions in your data center. A cloud-hosted platform delivered as a service, ActiveEye offers a low total cost of ownership (TCO) and flexible, scalable deployment options for teams of any size or budget. Best of all, ActiveEye is a fully-managed solution, supported by our world-class Security Operations Center (SOC).
The ActiveEye platform provides multiple essential security capabilities in a single SaaS solution, giving you everything you need for threat detection, incident response, and compliance management—all in a single pane of glass.
Centralized Security Monitoring for Your On-Premises Environments
- Windows and Linux endpoints on your network
- Virtual on-premises IT on VMware/Hyper-V Physical IT infrastructure in your data center
- Other on-premises facilities (e.g., offices, retail stores, etc.)
Powerful Security Analytics at Your Fingertips
- Search and analyze to find threats and investigate incidents
- Create and export custom views for compliance reporting
- Pivot between assets, vulnerabilities, and event data to pinpoint the information you need
Advanced Automation Rules to Reduce Noise
- Reduce alarm “noise” with suppression rules
- Generate custom alarms based on any parameter
- Auto-respond to events with orchestration rules
- Create orchestration rules for third-party applications
Bridge the Gap to Modern Network Security
Our API-powered asset discovery can help you detect network, software, and services.
Find vulnerabilities faster with network vulnerability scanning and Network Intrusion Detection (NIDS) monitoring.
Detect malicious activity from inside or outside your organization. Use advanced analytics to detect inappropriate use of resources and protect from internal or external attacks.
- Modern Security Management Platform
- 10 Minutes to Full Visibility via API
- Easy Integration with SIEM for Complete View
- 24x7 Detection and Response with SOC-as-a-Service
- Centralized Platform for Network, Endpoint, and Cloud
Ready to Talk?
We've got the experience needed to help optimize your security program. Send us a note and we can provide advice, share a demo, or set you up with a free trial so you can kick the tires.
AWS Recognizes Delta Risk’s Cloud Security Services for Proven Customer Value and Technical Expertise
Without careful consideration and planning, adopting Office 365 can complicate security and compliance efforts.
In this post, we’ll share our top five G Suite security mistakes, along with some tips for avoiding them.
While vendors manage cloud application and platform security, data security and proper configuration is up to the people using them.