CIO & CISO Guidebook
This CIO & CISO Guidebook is designed to provide guidance and help you and your team to successfully navigate the path. Whether your title is Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), Chief Information Officer (CIO), or other security role, we understand that leading the security journey for your organization is no easy task, and are here to help.
Resources to Help You Succeed
This CIO & CISO Guidebook is designed to help bring you and your fellow security executives up to speed on technical knowledge, industry trends, and cyber threats. The role of the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) and Chief Information Officer (CIO) – or anyone who aspires to that role – is changing. It’s becoming increasingly more complex as cyber security threats increase.
While security management is a top priority for many organizations, the threat landscape is evolving so quickly that it can be difficult to know what to focus on. To complicate things further, security professionals are tasked with managing risk in addition to data and privacy protection. Our CIO & CISO Guidebook, or knowledge base, features blogs and related content on topics that CIOs, CISOs and other information security professionals will find useful.
When it comes to cyber threats, the endpoint is often where the action is. We offer some recommendations for how to strengthen your endpoint security.
CISO Security Strategy Series
- You Got the CISO Job, Now What? 3 Tips to Start on Solid Ground
- What Are the Benefits of Cyber Exercises?
- Cyber Insurance Policies: Are You Asking the Right Questions?
- Advice for New CISOs: How to Get a Head Start on Information Security Governance
- Incident Response Strategy: Determining Where to Invest
- What Defines a Modern SOC-as-a-Service Solution? [Part I]
- How to Determine if SOC-as-a-Service is Right for Your Organization
- Understanding the Challenges of Cloud Monitoring and Security
- Forecasting the Future of Managed Security: Why You Need a Modern MSSP
- Data Breach Survival Tactics: Building Actionable Incident Response Plans
- Battle-Tested Strategies for Supercharging Office 365 Security
- Best Practices: Incident Response and Business Continuity Programs
- Protecting Remote Workers: Why Endpoint Security Is More Critical Than Ever
- Microsoft Defender ATP and ActiveEye Integration Makes it Easier to Detect Threats
If you’re considering moving to a next-gen endpoint security solution, here’s some advice.
CISO Threat Awareness Series
- Next-Gen Endpoint Security eGuide: 5 Tips To Get Started With EDR
- 2020 Endpoint Security Report [White Paper]
- Fighting Spear Phishing with Next-Gen Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)
- The Telltale Signs of a Business Email Compromise (and How to Avoid an Attack)
- Q&A: Common Misconceptions About Threat Hunting and Compromise Assessments
- Q&A Part II: Common Misconceptions About Threat Hunting and the Impact of Moving to the Cloud
- The Evolution of Cyber Threat Hunting
- Cloud Data Breaches: How They Happen and How to Avoid Them
- How to Prepare for & Recover from Attacks in Hybrid Enterprise Environments
Download this Forrester study to learn more about the ROI of next-generation EDR.
Resources from Our Partners
- Forrester Study: The Total Economic Impact Of CrowdStrike Falcon
- Carbon Black: How Much Do You Know about Ransomware? [Quiz]
- Carbon Black: Healthcare Cyber Heists In 2019 [White Paper]
- CIO Coronavirus Playbook: 7 Tips for Surviving the Crisis
Bridge the Gap to Modern Security
Whether you need pen testing, vulnerability assessments, or cyber exercises to test your readiness, our expert consultants can help.
Our managed security services and SOC-as-a-Service give you 24×7 support at a fraction of the cost of building and staffing your own security operations center.
Expert, experienced staff guide you through the incident response and recovery process from start to finish.
Ready to Talk?
We’ve got the experience needed to help optimize your security program. Send us a note and we can provide advice, share a demo, or set you up with a free trial so you can kick the tires.