Resources to Help You Succeed
This CISO Guidebook is designed to help bring you and your fellow security executives up to speed on technical knowledge, industry trends, and cyber threats. The role of the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) and Chief Information Officer (CIO) – or anyone who aspires to that role – is changing. It’s becoming increasingly more complex as cyber security threats increase.
While security management is a top priority for many organizations, the threat landscape is evolving so quickly that it can be difficult to know what to focus on. To complicate things further, security professionals are tasked with managing risk in addition to data and privacy protection. Our CISO Guidebook, or knowledge base, features blogs and related content on topics that CISOs and other information security professionals will find useful.
CISO Security Strategy Series
- You Got the CISO Job, Now What? 3 Tips to Start on Solid Ground
- What Are the Benefits of Cyber Exercises?
- Cyber Insurance Policies: Are You Asking the Right Questions?
- Advice for New CISOs: How to Get a Head Start on Information Security Governance
- Incident Response Strategy: Determining Where to Invest
- What Defines a Modern SOC-as-a-Service Solution? [Part I]
- How to Determine if SOC-as-a-Service is Right for Your Organization
CISO Threat Awareness Series
- Fighting Spear Phishing with Next-Gen Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)
- The Telltale Signs of a Business Email Compromise (and How to Avoid an Attack)
- Q&A: Common Misconceptions About Threat Hunting and Compromise Assessments
- Q&A Part II: Common Misconceptions About Threat Hunting and the Impact of Moving to the Cloud
Bridge the Gap to Modern Security
Whether you need pen testing, vulnerability assessments, or cyber exercises to test your readiness, our expert consultants can help.
Our managed security services and SOC-as-a-Service give you 24x7 support at a fraction of the cost of building and staffing your own security operations center.
Expert, experienced staff guide you through the incident response and recovery process from start to finish.
Ready to Talk?
We've got the experience needed to help optimize your security program. Send us a note and we can provide advice, share a demo, or set you up with a free trial so you can kick the tires.