Evaluating Your Cyber Security Requirements
Leaders of organizations operating in heavily regulated sectors like healthcare, financial services, energy, and others, recognize the challenges and benefits of government and/or industry regulations.
In a world of unlimited needs and limited resources, ensuring the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of compliance activities is imperative. Many organizations are subject to multiple federal and state laws or regulations, as well as compliance with industry standards such as PCI-DSS.
With so many overlapping yet disjointed requirements, organizations struggle to achieve and maintain compliance. In turn, with the threats behind many of these regulations becoming increasingly persistent and dangerous, the patience of regulatory agencies has grown thin. Organizations who fail to implement foundational risk assessments and basic cyber security controls that have been mandated by these regulations will be held accountable.
The result is a notable uptick in the severity of post-breach sanctions and fines. This in turn makes operating a business more costly and introduces potential legal risks.
How Delta Risk Can Help
Delta Risk consultants have the expertise and tools to efficiently and effectively evaluate and document where your organization stands in its journey to maintain regulatory compliance.
This includes documenting program strengths and accomplishments, as well as identifying key program shortfalls —before the auditors and examiners do. Perhaps most importantly, Delta Risk compliance assessment deliverables provide our clients with the data-driven, prioritized recommendations, and expected return on investment needed to inform better risk management and investment decision-making.
Our consultants have decades of collective experience assisting clients efforts to comply with a breadth of regulations, including but not limited to:
We also have experience assessing and implementing various federal, state, and international regulations and mandates.
Methodology and Benefits
- We evaluate the sufficiency and effectiveness of the technical, procedural, and administrative controls required to meet your compliance requirements
- We perform document review and synthesis of all associated policies, prior assessments, and audits
- We conduct interviews with all relevant stakeholders to minimize time away from pressing responsibilities
- We go through a thorough evaluation of all relevant processes and associated security controls where sensitive data is present
- Delta Risk has experience evaluating your peers and a variety of industries
- Regulatory Compliance and Risk Assessments
- HIPAA, GLBA, NERC-CIP, PCI-DSS
- Documentation of Program Strengths
- Baseline and Scorecarding Against Regulatory Requirements and Industry Peers
- Risk-Based, Prioritized Action, and Investment Plans
- Experienced Cyber Security Consultants
- Seasoned Ex-CISOs
- Regulatory Experts
- Cyber Security Technicians
- Verify and Streamline Compliance Efforts
- Provide C-Suite Assurance
- Meet Audit Requirements (Internal & External)
- Establish a Baseline and Measure Progress
- Improve Risk Management Decision-Making
Is an Information Security Regulatory or Risk Assessment Right for You?
- You have a regulatory requirement to perform periodic information security risk assessments
- You have a need to understand and document your organization’s current level of compliance with one or more federal, state, and international information security regulations or industry mandates
- You need to prioritize and optimize cyber and information security investments
- You need to show your Csuite the benefits of increasing your security budget
- Flexible Frameworks
- Actionable Guidance
- Expert Subject-Matter Resources
- Structured Methodology
- Light Impact on Personnel and Operations