CISO Advisory Services
Access CISO Services For Any Need
Augment Your Information Security Staff with CISO Advisory Services
Delta Risk Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) advisory services are ideal for companies who don’t have a budget for a full-time CISO, need a temporary CISO while they search for a full-time hire, or simply need added support for the already very busy CISO.
Developing or Enhancing your Information Security Program
Implementing or enhancing your information security management framework can be a grueling task for the already overtaxed CIO or CTO or an inexperienced information security manager. Delta Risk will provide seasoned CISO leadership to aid you in building an effective program.
Elements of an effective Information Security program include:
- Information Security Framework and Management Plan: We will provide you with a formal information security program framework and management plan that aligns with industry best practices, regulatory requirements, and your existing cyber insurance policy or policies, yet is tailored to the unique business conditions, size, and complexity of your organization.
- Gap Analysis Document: We will conduct a thorough CISO-level gap analysis of your existing cyber security capabilities that addresses governance, policy, technology, and human capital with an eye to both business requirements and the regulatory and threat environment faced by your organization.
- Information Security Roadmap: We will develop and draft a proposed multi-year, information security program roadmap and executive-level presentation with project, technology, and staffing priorities that is suitable for executive-level resource and investment planning.
- Ongoing CISO Support: We will provide ongoing day to day support to your security program to include elements such as hiring, management reporting, incident response, policy and procedure writing and adopting, and much more.
Are CISO Advisory Services Right for You?
- You need to accelerate your implementation of information security best practices
- You need to meet regulatory requirements
- You need to meet customer expectations
- Your staff is either overtaxed or inexperience in information security requirements.
- Information Security Framework and Management Plan
- Gap Analysis Document
- Information Security Roadmap
- Ongoing CISO support
- Kick Start your Information Security Program
- Staff Augmentation
- Strategize, Plan, and Execute Cyber Security Program
- Information Security Program Development
- Information Security Gap Assessment
- Incident Response