Keeping Our Employees and Clients Safe
The emergence of the SARS-CoV-2 virus and the corona disease (COVID-19) it causes continue to have an increased impact on our communities and clients. We feel it’s important therefore to share what steps we’re taking to help keep our employees safe and healthy and to ensure business continuity for clients and partners.
First and foremost, we want to maintain a safe workplace and encourage and/or adopt practices protecting the health of employees, customers, visitors or others. We also want to ensure the continuity of business operations in the event of a pandemic. While this is a rapidly evolving situation, we will continue to monitor it and make additional adjustments as needed.
Based on the measures we are taking now and our current state of operations, we are confident it will not significantly impact our ability to provide you with 24×7 managed security services.
Here’s a brief overview of the steps we are taking to minimize any impact:
- All employees have been educated on best practices for staying healthy, and we have placed extra hand sanitizing stations around our offices. We have also increased efforts to clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces like telephones and keyboards on a frequent basis.
- We have two geographically distinct locations that can support SOC operations. In addition, we have redundant infrastructure for VPN that are geographically separated.
- Employees are encouraged to use telephone and video conferencing instead of face-to-face meetings as much as possible during this outbreak. Your Delta Risk account team will contact you if alternative arrangements need to be made for any upcoming events or meetings.
- Employees can work remotely. Any devices connected to the Delta Risk network must demonstrate compliance with all internal security requirements and policies, regardless of where they are used.
- If employees show any signs of symptoms related to any illness, we require them to work from home until they are free of symptoms or have been cleared to return to work by a medical professional.
- We are reviewing and testing all internal procedures related to business continuity.
As always, we want to make it easy for you to do business with us, and to provide you with excellent service.