Delta Risk Named to North Carolina State Contract 918A for Security Assessment Services
November 16, 2017
In partnership with Alphanumeric Systems, we’re excited to announce that we’ve been included on a contract award on the State of North Carolina Assessment contract vehicle. With this opportunity, we can better serve the North Carolina public sector – including state and local government entities, K-12 schools and districts, community colleges, and public and private universities and colleges.
To provide a holistic solution, we’re combining our cyber security assessment and training capabilities with Alphanumeric’s array of information technology services:
- Security Program Assessment
- Application Risk Assessment
- Network Architecture Assessment
- Wireless Network Architecture Assessment
- Penetration Test and Assessment
- Internal Vulnerability Assessment
- Security Incident Readiness Assessment
- Security Incident Response Services and Consulting
- Cyber Security Training
- Security Policy Development Services
- Value-Added Consulting Services
- Value-Added Services (including but not limited to: mobile device security assessment and consultation, cloud computing assessment, business continuity assessment, and PCI-DSS assessment.)
Alphanumeric manages all or part of the technology lifecycle through an array of effective services, enabling you to focus on core goals and move your business forward. Check out their technology solutions and IT support offerings.
ABOUT DELTA RISK LLC
Delta Risk LLC, a Chertoff Group company, provides customized and flexible cyber security and risk management services to government and private sector clients worldwide. Founded in 2007, we are a U.S.-based firm offering a wide range of advisory services as well as managed security services. Our roots are based in military expertise, and that background continues to drive our mission focus. We are passionate about keeping our clients safe and secure.
Share this Post